Welcome to the NSW Begonia Society
The objectives of the Association are:
- to stimulate and promote interest in begonias.
- to encourage the introduction and development of new types of begonias
- to gather and publish information in regard to kinds, propagation and culture of begonias
- to publish a newsletter which will be distributed to all members of the Association
- to bring into friendly contact all who enjoy and grow begonias
Monthly meetings are held on the third Sunday of each month except
December at Bloomin' Greenery Nursery, 226 Annangrove Road, Annangrove with the General Meeting commencing at 2.00pm (1.30pm in June/July/August).